When it’s time to move to Microsoft Dynamics 365…
It can be bittersweet.
Sure, your IT team might be salivating over the prospect of not having to maintain CRM software and hardware.
The migration itself is a major hurdle.
Migrating Dynamics CRM from on prem to online isn’t always straightforward. It takes skills and experience to make the transition seamless and avoid technical pitfalls and holdups.
Wouldn’t it make better sense to hand your Dynamics CRM migration to a team of Dynamics 365 experts? All for a flat fee that makes budgeting a breeze?
Dynamics 365 migration challenges
The easy part is exporting contacts and companies.
Where it gets tricky:
- Migrating record ownership
- Migrating the links of child-parent records to maintain data structure
- Importing linked records in the correct order to preserve functionality
- Keeping ‘created by’ and ‘created on’ attributes for records when the user is no longer in the system
- Creating a data backup for data that cannot be migrated online, such as audit logs
- Recreating security roles accurately
Creating users in the new environment
Why outsourcing makes sense
When you add up:
- The time it would take for your inhouse team to research and prepare for migration
- The time to overcome technical challenges
- The time spent executing the migration
Wouldn’t it be better to pay a flat fee to an expert team?
- Has handled countless migrations before yours
- Is experienced in enterprise-level CRM deployments and migrations
- Doesn’t bat an eyelid at customisations and complicated setups
- Has a dedicated, national team of Dynamics CRM professionals
How much? And other questions
Q: How much do you charge for migrating Dynamics CRM to Dynamics 365?
A: Our migration packages start at $5,000 + GST, depending on the scale and complexity of your deployment. Get in touch to discuss your needs and we’ll provide a quotation.
Q: We want to move to Azure. Can you help?
A: Yes just get in touch to discuss.
Why Mr CRM?
Mr CRM is part of Simient, a CRM services specialist with nearly 15 years of experience in enterprise-level Microsoft Dynamics CRM installations and support. We offer:
- A dedicated national team of friendly Microsoft Dynamics CRM professionals
- Super users, developers and solution architects available for additional support
- Fully Australian, no offshoring
But what if?
Yes we can help you if you:
- Have substantial customisations or workflows
- Require additional services like implementation, administration, customisation, integration, user training or development
- Need ongoing support
Get started with Mr CRM
If you have a question or would like to get started with migration services for Microsoft Dynamics CRM, please provide your details and we’ll get in touch within one business day. You can also call us on 1300 167 276