Since its foundation in 2006, MrCRM has successfully implemented more than 100’s of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and xRM solutions for a diverse range of customers across Australia.
Typically, our customers are mid-sized companies, government departments, and not-for-profit organisations that want help to automate and streamline the way they manage their customer relationships using Microsoft Dynamics CRM or who need us to develop a cost-effective and highly customised application to support their specific and unique business processes, using the Microsoft’s xRM framework. We are often called in to help other Microsoft partners undertake more complex implementations for their customers and rescue implementations that have gone astray. We also provide support and maintenance services to companies who have implemented their Microsoft CRM system or xRM application using internal resources or with other partners.
Some of our projects include:
- Advising Queensland Mental Health as to the best business practices to help implement their CRM system.
- Project to automate the sales process and improve warranty tracking at Freighter MaxiCube Qld.
- Resolve CRM implementation issues that were proving difficult to resolve at Queensland Events.
- Upgrade to latest version of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Crimsafe and Tsubaki.
- Migration from Salesforce to Microsoft Dynamics CRM for an Electrical Wholesaler to reduce cost and improve ownership of the data.
- Providing a technical expert resource to Triton Foundation’s internal project team.
- Ongoing provision of support and maintenance services to Tsubaki Australia-wide.
- Replacing Brisbane Marine Pilot?s legacy system with a fully customised Microsoft xRM system including iPhone app.
- Create a job costing and project management system for TC Clarke & Sons
- Linking Xero Accounting Software with CRM for easy cloud based hosting services.